Our's Love Forever

About our's life , love ... I will appreciate the love tat u hav give me ... I Love You

BAD MOOD...


why ...?
u knw why ...?
maybe u can feel tat when i finish wrote lo ...
he he ~~



today ...
i hav see the book of sheraton ~~
2molo is nobody book the table de ..
so i say to boss tat i wan take off lo ...




yeah ~~
2molo i off liao ...
^^


now ,
i still unhappy ~~
why ...?
don knw why lo ...
ha ha ~~
juz 2molo is alone at home ...
nobody company me ...
==



so ...
why i wan take off again ...?
tat coz i cant off this lately le ma ...
coz so full a this few day ~~





i feel hurt ,
juz don wan u knw tat ...
i wan handle myself ~~
i wan be a strong man for U ...





juz now when i work , feel wanna cry liao ...
haiz ~~
cry for wat ...?
why wan cry ...?
juz handle uself , k ...?




always say at mouth ,
then different in u heart ~~
why boy will same as girl de ...?
is tat boy will like girl always juz cry ...?





no no no ...
they juz cry front their girl ~~
to other ppl ,
no care is who ,
they juz laugh ,
angry ,
be a strong man ...
coz don wan get bully ma ~~





all my blog de thg ,
all my fb de pic ,
all the pic is not me create de ...
it's she ...
my WIFE ~~





if i no meet her ,
if i no fall in love with her ,
i think now i still like tat ...
blog will no be so beautiful ~~
pic will not always changin de ~~
all becoz of her ...
all my thg ,
she arrange ady ~~
no nid i worry too much ,
i juz work n earn money ~~






lao po ,
i really appreciate wat u done for me ...
really ~~
although tat i hav angry lao po sometime ,
although i hav jealous lao po's ... sometime ,
tat coz i love u,
i care about lao po ,
ok ...?




don say i am too ' lo so ' sometime ...
tell lao po need to do tat ,
do this ~~
tat i really care about u health ,
k ...?






in my future way ...
lao po ,
i still nid u ~~
really ~~





ben lao gon love sha lao po forever ~~
^^

0 评论:

发表评论

LoVe background

Background.MyEm0.Com

Welcome You ~~

Calender



Love you never change

Snow effect

时间不等人~

Chatting Box


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

我的照片
sibu, sarawak, Malaysia
hi hi ... i'm now 19 ... like to listen to the music ... ady hav a belove de gul , tat's mei ... juz wanna write about us de ... ha ha ...

关注者

标题走动

Who are see my blog now ?

Share Bar

更换页面